Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Summer Reading List

I don't usually make a reading list for myself but this summer I did.
I want to read certain books this summer.  This list below are just the ones I for sure want to read this summer.  Not to say that these are the only ones that I will be reading.

I know that I am so late on this one but I never finished.  I started reading the series just before Goblet of Fire came out, but after the fifth book, I gave up on Harry.  He annoyed me so much.  I didn't watch movies Six and Seven since I didn't read the books.  I forced myself to read Half-Blood Prince then I watched the movie.  Book is always better.  I want to read the last one since I know that is finally when Ron and Hermione get together and I have been wanting them to get together since she stayed with him after he played wizards chess as the knight.


The Three Sisters Trilogy.  I bought all these on my Nook quite a while back, when we flew to Washington, and I have finished the first two very quickly.  I needed to finish the third book.  Which I have now.  Just about two days ago.

I bought the first of this series when I bought the Three Sisters Island Trilogy on my Nook as well.  I read it in one night and now I so badly want the other brothers to find love!


A young adult classic I'd say; Percy Jackson and the Olympians.  I never started them and not for any particular reason either.  I don't feel I have to finish the whole series this summer but I'd like to get through at least the first two.


This is another trilogy that I bought just before flying to Washington.  I didn't start them at all and I don't even know what they are about.  Upon recommendation from my sister in law, I just bought a whole bunch of Nora Roberts books to have on the plane.  


I found a summer reading list on Pinterest and this was on it.  It sounds so good and I am looking forward to reading it.


In finding What Alice Forgot, I found more from Liane Moriarty and so my summer reading list grew.

This Moriarty was added.

As well as this one.

This is the reading list I plan to complete by Evelyn's first day of school.
Good luck to me in reading with a preschooler and baby at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment