Thursday, July 16, 2020

Hello Again!

It's been a long time, hasn't it?
 I tried several times to create a format for myself to be consistent with my posts and I believe I found the correct format now.

January 1, 2020 was the start of the new youth program for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Instead of the young women, and young men, having goals given to them, they now have to create their own goals for themselves.
The Personal Development program focus on four fields to create goals in; Spiritual, Social, Physical, and Intellectual.  These four fields came from the scripture Luke 2:52;
"Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."
There is a pattern for growth while creating and working through goals in each of these fields; Discover, Plan, Act, and Reflect.  I plan to use all this to help me post on this blog.  This blog is to help myself and others; that has always been my idea behind starting this.

Examples to look forward to are self-care nights, family time, youth church activities, what's in my university backpack, and parks in Texas.  I look forward to this!

Thanks and love y'all!  See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment