Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Harry Potter Subway Art Erin Condren Life Planner Cover

So, I just got my Erin Condren Life Planner and the first thing I did to it, after documenting its arrival, was put on its new cover!


In my post about why I chose an Erin Condren Life Planner, I forgot to mention the name of the Etsy shop I got my covers and dashboard from; Small Box of Treasures.  She has such cute and awesome looking covers for your Erin Condren Life Planner.  You need to check them out!

I have been worried that this cover wouldn't match up to the official Erin Condren covers.  I am happy to say that it turned out perfectly at first use!

This is what it arrived in.  Two folders protecting it.

First look.

I love getting little cards like these in packages.  A little extra love sent!

Before I put on the new cover, I compared the cover the planner came with with the Small Box of Treasures cover.  The original cover's holes are slightly bigger and more boxy.  There wasn't enough difference to even have me worried that it wouldn't work well. 

When I started putting on the cover, my fingers started to get "snagged."  That's the best way I can describe it.  In the picture above you can see that I got myself a little tool to help me.  I looked around me for a pen and didn't see one, so I grabbed this toy spear off a McDonald's toy.  It did the job just fine!

The ultimate test!  I jiggled and shook it and this is the result.
Perfectly intact and still looking spiffy!


The covers, both on, with the planner on its "belly."

The new look of the inside.


I received the cover and dashboard set, from my mother in law, so I had more to attach.  I didn't know where to put it at first.  Did I want it to stay in one place or was I going to move it around?  I decided that I would move it from month to month.  Now, I thought the best place was at the front of each month to not cover so much of the planning.


I did The Ultimate Test again, and the results were also satisfying.


I am very pleased with this cover!  Just the right amount of Potter fandom and so well made!  Time will tell just how well made though.  Watch for future posts!


To take a look inside the Erin Condren Life Planner, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment