Saturday, August 23, 2014

Forgot This!

I forgot that I took a few pictures while we shopped for school supplies.  I didn't get very good ones since Evelyn wouldn't listen and look at the camera.

I love to buy school supplies!  I am a Lister.  I make list to plan what I need.  I listed all the prices of each product and came up with a subtotal.  All my numbers came from Wal-Mart.  We went to HEB (a love of mine you know!) to get food and passed through the school holiday aisle.  Everything was cheaper!  We still have to go to Wal-Mart for the mat and Play-Doh since out HEB didn't have that (later we found the mats under a pile of back packs that kids took off the racks).  We had a fun time, even though in the pictures it doesn't look like it.  Well, I'm not sure Tom was having fun.  He doesn't get excited with school supplies.  Plus this was when he was still having problems with the university accepting him.  More on that later though.

Enjoy these not so good but very special to me pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment