Thursday, August 28, 2014

Me

I hope this is not a bad thing, but this picture sums me up nice. 

I hope this doesn't come across bad too; my husband found it and immediately thought of me.

I may be fatty, but hey I am cute!  I don't like my weight at all (I'm too embarrassed to mention the actual number) but that doesn't mean I don't think I'm cute.  I haven't always been big.  I was a little chunky, when I look back at pictures I just look like I was no more than 10 pounds over weight.  In high school, especially my senior year, I was fit.  I broke up with my boyfriend and went into work out mode.  If I ate out, I ate something grilled chicken and drank water or lemonade only.  I was in JROTC in high school and the summer between my junior and senior year I went to the "boot camp" we had in Texas for Army JROTCs.  In JROTC, we have physical challenges that we need to pass.  It's like the final for the class.  Depending on male or female, you need to do a certain amount of different physical activities to pass.  One of these tasks is to jump a wall.  I missed the wall every year but my senior year.  YAY!  It's a big deal for a girl.  It's harder for a girl.  Girls need to have the top of the wall hit below the breast line to make it over.  Boys only need to hit their chest to make it over.  It takes timing and practice, of course, for anyone that does it.

This whole week, the heat has hit 100* so I am not going walking.  I didn't loose the baby weight from having Evelyn and I most defiantly haven't lost the baby weight from Raven.  I planned on walking around the university after I drop off Tom at class but it has just been way too hot!  So when the weather is cooler in the morning without fail, I will walk for at least 30 minutes to get ready for Swimsuit Season 20-15!  (If I am able to get where I want to be in weight, which is 130 pounds, I will make a post about what I did and that post will have my start weight, which is what I weigh now.)  I have made this declaration before, but before I didn't already need to be at the university in the morning.  Just put Raven in the stroller and walk.  I need new shoes but I can do with what I have.

I have Zig Techs.  I like them a lot.  I always get a pain on my upper left thigh but when I wore those I had no problems at all.  The only problem about them is that the top of the shoe is fabric and it is ripped.  A lot.  I would wear bright socks to have it look a little crazy with the purple on the shoes already.  The soles of the shoes are still good, worn on the inside but I wore them almost everyday for a year.  That happens.  Just wish the fabric on top of the shoe didn't rip.  That's the only reason I need new tennis shoes.

Like I said before, August is a time for New (Academic) Year resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment