Friday, September 22, 2017

My First Ambigram

I am so excited about this, I had to make a post!
I made my first ambigram!  What is an ambigram?
It's a word, art form, or other symbol whose elements retain meaning when viewed from a different direction; in my case, upside down.

Right Side Up
Upside Down
I don't know how easy it actually is to read it since I've been staring at it.
It says, "Troop9211."
Nothing fancy, and the only reason why I wanted it done was to put on our craft box that keeps our troops patches.  The handle and the latch are the same color and width, so I often try to open the box by the handle, and even worse, try to carry the box but only end up opening it and having it all dump onto the ground.

It surprised me how quickly I was able to do it.

I challenge y'all to try this!  It was a lot of fun!
Remember, you can add silly frills to make the letters or numbers you need.
Have fun!  I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment