Thursday, September 7, 2017

Planning for #3, Part 3

So, plans have changed about when we will be trying for another child, but if you know me, you aren't surprised to learn that I still have been gathering some of the things on my list.

I haven't looked at my "Want/Need to Get" list for quite some time, yet something interesting has happened.

I found a stroller to fit a Chicco Keyfit 30 someone was getting rid of and forgot completely about this list when I had.

I got a Flower and Branch drying pieces on sale, forgetting they were on this list.

I just bought another swaddle because it was so cute and I didn't want to miss out before Walmart stops carrying them.

It's funny how things like this work; Heavenly Father inspires us in every aspect of our lives, even the parts we may think to be small.

See y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment